Tuesday, February 3, 2009



OK I thought I needed to have a good look at the Croatian food I do cook... and here you have it... its all in packets. I have no problem using rezance for juha that are premade... by the way.. these things were invented to make our lives easier but I should be able to make my own juha.. its basically laziness.

So I vow to spend time with my mum and my mother in law to learn the way they make the food I love. If we all do the same we will all benefit from the yummy cakes and meals we all love!

Try out your recipes and write it down the way you did it, take a few photos and email me on domacica@live.com.au and ill post it on here for everyone to see. Don't forget to include your name and where you live and where the recipe is from example Danica from Sydney - apple strudel from Dubrovnik.

No comments:

Post a Comment